Tuesday, June 30, 2015

May 18, 2015

So we just found out our cambios...... I'm staying here in Villarrica Hna. Caldea (I think thats what they said) will be my new companion, and Hna Espinoza is headed to Valdivia to be companions with Hna. Williams, my companion in the CCM!  I don't have any other information about my new companion, and to be honest I'm not actually sure that I even remember her name right, but it'll be tons of fun :)

Not too much to say about this week, but it looks like the rain is about to start, and when it starts here it doesn't stop.  Literally.  People say it can rain for 15 days straight without stopping.  

"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God, and if it so be that you should labor all your days in [sharing this gospel] and bring, save it be one sould unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father! And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me!" - Doctrine and Covenants 18:10, 15-16

Missionary work brings true joy, and the best part is that you don't need a nametag to do it!  Just be an example, share a short testimony, or invite others to learn more.  The prophet David O. McKay said, "Every member a missionary."  As we share the gospel we find and feel joy.

This gospel is true, and Jesus Christ is at the head of this Church. I know it and find more and more joy everyday as I share it with others.

Hope you all have an awesome week!

Keep on keeping on,

Hermana Coombs

No comments:

Post a Comment