Tuesday, June 30, 2015

May 25, 2105

Hey everybody!

I gave some incorrect info my last letter.  My compañera is actually named Hna. Calderas and is from Guatemala!  Almost 10 months in the mission and all my companions have been Latinas, haha :) She is awesome!  Haha we're laughing lots, working our hardest, and enjoying every minute that we have here in the mission :)  It's super fun to work with Hna Calderas because we both want to get better and better each day, so we're always pushing the limits to reach our goal.  We talk with everyone we can and it's awesome to share our testimonies so much in one day.  Haha we get back to the house super tired each day, but it's a super awesome feeling :)

Haha, talking to everyone we can comes with its share of funny stories, and this week we started to talk with someone and he asked, "If I go to the church this Sunday can I give you as many kisses as I want?"  A little creepy, but he was just messing with us.

I got to give a talk in Church this Sunday, which is always fun.  I talked about one of my favorite scriptures, Alma 37:6. "Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me, but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass, and small means in many instances doth confound the wise." 

Hope you all have an awesome week!  Don't forget to pray and read your scriptures everyday!

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Coombs

No comments:

Post a Comment