Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015 -- Mother's Day

These past few days have been super awesome! 

On Friday Orlando, Max's dad, said he wants to get baptized :D  This is a HUGE change because when I first got here Hna Espinoza told me that he was super nice but didn't want anything to do with the church.  He's been going every week for almost a month now, and he's made a huge change in his life.  This is one of the best if not the best part of the mission.  People, the gospel changes lives!  It's not always easy, and the trials and difficulties of life keep coming, but when people are living the gospel they are happy in spite of the problems life can throw their way.  I've seen it in my life and in the lives of others, and it's the best!

Got to Skype talk with the fam bam yesterday for Mother's Day, and it was the BEST :D  Families are the coolest, and I'm super happy I can call my family mine.  Shout out to them for always making me laugh so hard.  Love you guys!!

Today for P-Day all the missionaries got permission from the Mission President to watch "Frozen" and even though it was in Spanish it was super fun.  We met up with the Hermanas from Pucón and the Hermanas from the other branch in Villarrica to watch it, and now I have all the songs stuck in my head, haha.

Even though it's a day late, Happy Mother's Day to everyone (especially sweet sweet Margo).  Thank you to those of you who have been a "mom" in my life.  You all mean so much to me and even if you don't have your own children you've made a big difference in my life, so thanks :)

Stay sweet,

Hermana Coombs


No comments:

Post a Comment