Monday, December 1, 2014

November 24, 2014

I FOUND THE PENGUINS!!! :D

Today we took a trip to look for penguins, and we found a ton!  It was super cool to see them outside of a zoo, just chillin' on the coast or swimming in the ocean.  Pingüinos son mejor de todos.

Shout out to the fam for being the greatest.  I got your package and letters this week and it was super awesome.  :)  ¡Muchas gracias!

I don't have a ton to say this week, lo siento.  Punta Arenas is supposedly transitioning into summer, but I'm not buying it.  It's not as cold as it was, but it is definitely not summer.  Oh well.

I hope you all have a super awesome Thanksgiving!  Eat some extra food for me :)  I'm super grateful for all the blessings I have in my life.  I don't have time to list them all out because there are way too many. :)

Stay safe and stay warm!

Stay sweet,
Hermana Coombs


No comments:

Post a Comment