Monday, December 15, 2014

Funny Happenings of the past week

This week flew by!  It's still hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner!

Haha, this week has been pretty interesting.  Hermana Revelo and I spend most of our time laughing, which is the bee's knees because laughing is the best.  Just a few of our experiences from this week:
- A drunk guy chased us down and talked to us for approx 20 min without any real conclusion or purpose to the conversation
- We contacted a guy in the street and were talking for a few min.  When we first started talking I shook his hand, and he continued shaking my hand until we left
- Hermana Revelo is teaching me to talk with a Colombian accent
- I'm the only gringa in our casa and the other Hermanas are on a mission to teach me how to dance, and it's super funny because I dance about as well as a plank of wood
- the same two dogs have been following us around for almost all day every day this week
- We were teaching una abuelita the other day, and after we both bore our testimonies she looked at us and said, "oh no, I didn't hear a single thing you said"

hahaha, other funny things have happened too, but I can't remember any other specifics right now.

This time of year is super fun in the mission because the Christmas activities are starting and it's super fun to participate with the members.  There was an activity for the niños in the church the other day, and all the missionaries in Punta Arenas got to sing "Angels We Have Heard on High," "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer," and a few more.  

Hope you're all doing well and listening to Christmas music 24/7 :D

Que estén bien! Les amo muchisimo!

Until next time,

Hermana Coombs

No comments:

Post a Comment