Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015

Haha, we had a pretty interesting week.  I came down with a cold, but a super cold.  We had to baracade ourselves in the house for a few days it was so bad, but I'm finally recovering.  Woohoo :)  I'm pretty sure it's the same cold that keeps reappearing since my first week in the mission, but they've got me taking antibiotics, so I've got my fingers crossed that this will be my last report of sickness in the mission.

With that being said, not a ton happened because I slept a lot and studied a lot, but I have to say that the scriptures and the general conference talks are the best.  They can give us a spiritual boost to everyday, and we can find so many answers to questions and prayers in the inspired words they contain.  Read your scriptures people!

And the best part of this week... Felipe got baptized :)  He is incredible!  His testimony is so strong, and he has such a strong desire to share what he's learned with everyone.  It's super cool being able to play a small part in the lives of these people and to see the change that happens when people accept the gospel.  I love this gospel so much and I know it's true.  I love the mission and I love Chile more than words can describe.  

Keep saying your prayers and reading your scriptures :) 

Con cariño,

Hermana Coombs
Since I was sick I had to bundle up to the extreme so I wouldn't die.  I had to take a picture.  I'm pretty sure I scared more than a few Chilenos this week, haha


No comments:

Post a Comment