Monday, January 26, 2015

Villarrica! January 26, 2015

It's continued to be pretty roasty toasty here in Villarrica this week, and I don't think I've ever had so much water to drink in my life.  Without all that water I would be a shriveled up little raisin or something like that.  Ew, that's pretty gross.

Anywho, this time of year Villarrica is full of tourists and all the people who live here are taking advantage of this and working crazy amounts of hours, most at least 12 hours and often more.  It makes it kinda hard to find and teach people when most are at the beach, but this week we found a couple of pretty awesome people who want to learn more :)

I have some super bonito tan lines on my feet that will probably last until I'm 80 years old haha :) For real though, they are so bad...

Other than that things are pretty chill here and we keep on keeping on.  OH!  Highlight of the week:  We started talking to an abuelita in the street and she thought I was Chilean :)  Haha, I was super happy, but later we found out she had eye problems and can't see very well... hahaha, oh well.  At least for a little bit I thought I could convince the people I was Latina.

Keep working hard, playing hard, and trusting in the Lord.

Stay sweet,
Hermana Coombs

 
Saying goodbye to el barrio en Punta Arenas

Villarrica!

Our front yard

No comments:

Post a Comment