Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 21, 2014

Hola!

So this week I got roped into singing in church because there are only two Hermanas in our district and they wanted someone to sing alto.  I am proud to report that I did not totally mess us up :)

All our amigos from volleyball left on Monday, which was pretty sad.  Every time we would play volleyball they were so funny, so it´s been pretty sad not seeing them every day. (But that hasn't stopped us from playing volleyball; it's still pretty much the greatest thing ever).

Some highlights from the week:
Elder Thomas tried hiding in a cabinet to scare our teacher and someone locked him in the there for a few min.  Haha, it was way funny.  Last night some Elders made a Jeopardy game to review some Spanish stuff, and Hermana Williams and I DOMINATED so hard core.  Haha we killed it.  The Elders were so ashamed to have lost to girls, but everyone had a lot of fun.  

I FINALLY GOT SOME LETTERS :D It felt just like Christmas morning!  Well, not quite, but it was pretty close.  Moral of the story a turtle is the sole employee of the postal service, but he does a wonderful job.

If anyone has some time I recommend watching "Men's Hearts Shall Fail Them."  It's a Mormon Message that our district watched last night and it's pretty awesome.

I love you all and hope you're doing amazing things!

Stay sweet,
Hermana Coombs


this is a funny joke our Hno. Salvador told us:
"What did the fish do in the water? Nada"

Haha get it? Nada = nothing, and nada = he swims

Oh well, I thought it was funny :)

My volleyball amigos
My amigas from the casa

No comments:

Post a Comment