Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4, 2015

This week flew by, and I can't remember a ton of what happened because I don't have my planner with me, but I'll do my best to remember it all.

This week I hit the half-way point in the mission, and I can't believe I've already been out in the mission for nine months.  I know everyone says this, but I can still remember my first few days in the mission as if it were yesterday.  Haha, back in those days I thought I could speak Spanish, but boy-oh-boy was I wrong :)  Nine months later I speak a lot better, but I keep learning everyday.  

It's really incredible how much one learns in the mission.  I've learned a ton about myself, about the church, about how to be a better member and person in general, and I'm sure I still have a lot more to learn.

The mission is the best :D  I love it here in Chile and the people are the best.  Even though I can't remember what happened this week I remember laughing a ton. 

The ash from the volcano hasn't been too much of a problem, but there were a few days when we had to leave with masks, and one day when we couldn't see the sun, but it hasn't been a problem since then.

Shout out to my family for being the best.  Love you guys!

Saw a lot of miracles this week, and we're looking forward to even more.

Have an awesome week!

Keep on keeping on,

Hermana Coombs



No comments:

Post a Comment