Monday, January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016



How's it going!!

This week I was studying an awesome talk about Faith.  Check it out!

We almost killed a missionary in a visual lesson activity gone wrong with the Zone.  It was tug of war, with an Hermana in a chair between the ropes.  She did a back flip and almost died, but thank goodness someone had ninja-like reflexes and saved her life. That would have been really awkward explaining to Pres. Obeso what happened if she'd gotten hurt. Haha, maybe I shouldn't laugh, but she gave us permission, so it's ok. 

Other than that, we keep on keeping on, finding people and teaching the gospel.  The gospel is amazing people.  It's helped me out so much in my life.

Keeping it short and sweet this week, but I love you guys! Have an awesome week!

Stay sweet,
Hermana Coombs
La cascada!

the stick thingy was for swatting away killer flies.  and good news, I didn't die :)

No comments:

Post a Comment