Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

I don't have a ton of time, but I hope the pictures make up for it.

Highlights from this week
- Still haven't died from the volcano
- Intercambios with Hna. Pettitt 
- We got to chop wood for an Hermana en la Rama
- We're preparing an activity for Easter, and Hna Espinoza and I are in charge of the decorations (even though we are the least creative people on the planet), but the good news is that one of the Hermanas en la Rama is helping us out a ton
- We've laughed a ton this week :D

As you're all preparing for Easter take time to think about Jesus Christ and what his sacrifice means for you personally.  He lives and is present in our lives.  This weekend in the General Conference His prophet and apostles will bear testimony of Him and give us counsels that will help us grow closer to Him.  I am so thankful for all that He has given me thanks to his sacrifice for me and for each one of you.

Have and awesome week!

Love you all tons!

Hermana Coombs







No comments:

Post a Comment