Monday, December 21, 2015

December 21, 2015

FELIZ NAVIDAD!

I hope you've all been enjoying the Christmas season and the special time that it is.  It's the most wonderful time of the year.  

Purranque it awesome!  I love it here!  The members are super cool and they've really made me feel like part of the family.  We have some awesome investigators, and there are two Elders in the Branch, which makes the work even more fun.  It's a pretty small, quiet town, and it isn't a tourist attraction like my other sectors, but it's an awesome area.

It was quite the surprise when I met Hna Schroeder because she told me I was going to finish her training as a new missionary, and nobody told me before I met her!  But she's awesome.  She's obedient, she works hard, and has a strong desire to serve the Lord.  Lots of good things are going to happen this cambio.

Haha, a funny story real quick.  Well actually it isn't too funny, but I want to share it anyway.  The missionaries who finished the mission last week had some REALLY bad luck.  The day they had their flights scheduled, the airlines went on strike, so they couldn't go home.  After a few days the mission sent them all to Santiago by bus, and I think that now they are finally home.  What a crazy going home story.  But in the end it all worked out ok. 

Love you all lots.  Enjoy your Christmas!

Love,

Hermana Coombs




No comments:

Post a Comment